Metrology / Contract Measurement
Elston Metrology prides itself on over 20+ years of experience in contract measurements providing on-time-data and fast turn around. Elston Metrology offers reasonable rates and works in ASME and ASQ: CMI-CQT.
A professional in vision machine technology, dimensional inspection, data collection, digital imaging, metrology and mechanical surface plate set up. We also have the experience you need for training, part programming, dimensional metrology/inspection, CMM, video, reporting, quality control inspection and more.
- - PCS
- - FAI
- - DOE
- - Part Programming
- - PPAPS
- - Consultation
- - GD&T
- - Source Inspection/3rd party inspection
- - PPAPs are our largest area of metrology/measurement and our measurements and reporting in excel have proven to help our customers achieve the desired success they require. All of our metrology/measurements are traceable the NIST.
- - Consultation is usually required when methods and analysis are in question especially in startups.
- - GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) workes really well for most customers but needs clarification at times. At Elston Metrology we can teach proper use and implementation of these tolerancing guidline in a clear easy to understand format.
- - All measurements are done inhouse as quoted.
- - Get a quote for your metrology/measurements and the completed job when you need them.